Chris Brown stands with Tyga against Drake

Forum 9 years ago

Chris Brown stands with Tyga against Drake

Breezy remains pretty neutral on the topic but did remind everyone that Tyga is not just a friend and collaborator but more of a brother to him.

Chris Brownhas chopped it up with American hip hop DJ and producerFunk Flexon New York City’s Hot 97 radio station about some current hot topics in the industry including the Drake and Tyga ‘beef’. Breezy remained pretty neutral on the topic, but did remind everyone that Tyga is not just a friend and collaborator but more of a brother to him.

‘YMCMB that’s like fam to me. Wayne, Birdman, everybody. But I just feel like if you’re not comfortable in a situation, you should always transition or opt to be great,’

Brown said. ‘If you don’t feel like you’re reaching your full potential to be great and who you need to be, or the support [is not there], you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your family. So I support Tyga 100 percent. I’m still cool with both sides, but at the end of the day, Tyga my brother. So I’ma support always support any decision he wanna make.’
[ads4]
Later, Breezy admitted that he’s a fan of ‘beef’ and the competition side of hip-hop. He says, ‘Nobody holds hands and does rap records. You know what I’m saying? So when you do rap records, you wanna be the illest rapper. Most people talk about what they got and what they can do, who they rolling with and how many guns they’ve got and that’s how hip-hop has been for the last 10-15 years’
Mean Tyga has dropped a track, ‘Make it work’ which is said to be a diss track pointing in the direction of Drake.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Transformers One Trailer Previews Chris Hemsworth & Scarlett Johansson-Led Origin Movie

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead
Forum | 3 days ago

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky
Forum | 4 days ago

James Brown Announces 3-day Fast For Bobrisky