Wizkid Reveals He’s Not A Terrible Person & His Fans Know It

Forum 9 years ago

Wizkid Reveals He’s Not A Terrible Person & His Fans Know It

Wizkid is one act who has been trailed by certain controversies in his career but despite all of these, he continues to stay strong. The “Star Boy” while speaking with PM news in a recent interview explained that he isn’t as terrible as people paint him to be. Below is an excerpt from the interview below;

What about those who say you are arrogant and act like a terrible person?
[ads4]
Well, everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. And you should also check those who claim I am a terrible person. I am not and my people know that. Whatever any one feels, he should not blame me for it. Everyone cannot like you; same as everyone cannot hate you. I am just being me and also being a good person. Fame has not changed me; it only added some accessories to my collections. People say I am arrogant and it does not bother me because I still show my fans love and they do same in return.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 17 hours ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting
Forum | 1 day ago

Godzilla Minus One’s First Streaming Release Date Confirmed But US Fans Left Waiting

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers