Meet Man Who Killed Bin Laden, Says He Died Afraid

Forum 9 years ago

Meet Man Who Killed Bin Laden, Says He Died Afraid

The man that pulled the trigger that finally brought Osama Bin Laden down, Robert O’Neill has revealed in a new interview Bin Laden died with fear written all over his face and that he he doesn’t care if people believed he was the one that took the shot or shot or not. Read more on CNN:

“The most important thing that I’ve learned in the last two years is to me it doesn’t matter anymore if I am ‘The Shooter.’ The team got him,” Robert O’Neill said in an audio interview with freelance journalist Alex Quade, a former CNN correspondent, that aired Friday on CNN’s “AC360.”

“Regardless of the negativity that comes with it, I don’t give a f***. We got him.”
“AC360? obtained the audio interview from Quade, who conducted a series of interviews with O’Neill over the past 18 months.

The killing of bin Laden will go down in history, O’Neill said. “But I don’t care if I’m ‘The Shooter,’ and there are people who think I’m not. So whatever.”

The audio interview follows an interview published this week in The Washington Post, in which O’Neill publicly identified himselfas the SEAL who killed the leader of al Qaeda in 2011.
[ads4]
The 38-year-old O’Neill had previously revealed details of the mission to Esquire magazine. But he was hesitant to attach his name to the account until his identity was linked to the story on a military blog earlier this week without his consent.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 4 hours ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 9 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello
Forum | 10 hours ago

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 11 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi