John Dumelo to unveil cosmetics brand in December

Forum 9 years ago

John Dumelo to unveil cosmetics brand in December

Ghanaian actor, John Dumelohas revealed plans to unveil his cosmetics brand in December.
In an interview with a Ghanaian website, News One on Wednesday, October 29, 2014, the One in a Million actor, who first launched his clothing brandJ Meloin 2012, revealed this.
According to the actor, who didn’t reveal further details, said: ‘My cosmetics line will be launched in December’
The actor, also plans to make full use of the social media to advance his strategy of marketing the products, became the first Ghanaian or African actor to hit two million likes on Facebook recently.
[ads]
Then, he said: ‘I plan to use my social media as well as other conventional methods to market it.’
John Dumelo became a household name in the film industry after featuring in his first movie, The King is Mine in which he played the role of a King in 2008.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Bride! Cast: John Magaro & Jeannie Berlin Join Christian Bale Frankenstein Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

The Bride! Cast: John Magaro & Jeannie Berlin Join Christian Bale Frankenstein Movie

John Waters Gives Disappointing Liarmouth Update: ‘We Don’t Have the Money to Make It’
Forum | 1 week ago

John Waters Gives Disappointing Liarmouth Update: ‘We Don’t Have the Money to Make It’

IF: John Krasinski Recalls Heartfelt Reunion With The Office Co-Star Steve Carell
Forum | 1 week ago

IF: John Krasinski Recalls Heartfelt Reunion With The Office Co-Star Steve Carell

New IF Posters See Ryan Reynolds Making Friends in John Krasinski’s New Comedy Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

New IF Posters See Ryan Reynolds Making Friends in John Krasinski’s New Comedy Movie