Brymo, Patoranking, Waje make Genevieve Nnaji’s favourite acts in 2014

Forum 9 years ago

Brymo, Patoranking, Waje make Genevieve Nnaji’s favourite acts in 2014

Nollywood actress, Genevieve Nnajirecently took to her Instagram page to share a collage picture of her favourite songs from her favourite music acts in the year 2014.

Brymo’s ‘Down’, Patoranking’s ‘Girlie O’ remix featuring Tiwa Savageand Waje’s ‘I Wish’all made the exclusive list of the screen diva’s favourite songs in the year.

The frontline actress, who recently relaunched her St Genevieve fashion line with Jumia.com shared the picture below with the caption: ‘Morning, listen, 2014favs, #proud.’
[ads4]
As far as we know, it doesn’t matter to the screen goddess if Brymo is among the big hitters in the Nigerian music scene at present or not as she has always been a fan of theSon of a Kapentastar.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi
Forum | 5 days ago

Brymo Queries Tiwa Savage About Lyrics Of Her Song With Simi

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence
Forum | 1 week ago

Martin Scorsese Hoping to Make Frank Sinatra Biopic With Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lawrence