Former BBA Hotshot: Lilian Is Claiming, Men Are willing To Pay Milions Of Naira To Have S*x With Her

Forum 9 years ago

Former BBA Hotshot: Lilian Is Claiming, Men Are willing To Pay Milions Of Naira To Have S*x With Her

If there is one screen star now that most of the big boys in Lagos and Abuja want to get la!d with then she is Lilian Afegbai, the actress, model and TV Presenter that represented nigeria at Big Brother Africa tagged Hotshots.

Her b0s0m friends revealed that her mobile phone has been ringing non-stop since she featured in BBA Season 9. She added that the Edo State born beauty gets offered millions of naira by wealthy businessmen and politicians who are on bended knees to have a feel of her Sexy and packaged body.

That is not all,she also revealed told that these randy deep pockets even offered the dollar equivalent should in case she doesn’t want naira and these rich dudes are so desperate to lay her, they have even recruited her close friends to put pressure on her to accept their love proposal.

Gist not written by me
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories
Forum | 15 hours ago

How We Lost Multimillion Naira To Ibadan-Based Travels Agency – Victims Tell Their Stories

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Willing to Appear in Court, But Afraid of Arrest – Yahaya Bello

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 days ago

Men Are Crazy But We Can’t Do Without Them – Tiwa Savage

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says