I Was Beaten By An Ex And Molested By A Priest Says Lola Omotayo

Forum 9 years ago

I Was Beaten By An Ex And Molested By A Priest Says Lola Omotayo

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Who is the wife to Peter Okoye of The Amazing Dual Psquare participated as one of the women who were at the Kinabuti Dare2Dream project some weeks ago. Their aim is to motivate and encourage young ladies to pursue their dreams.
Lola okoye while encouraging the young ladies was moved to share her own real and personal story and also giving more light on how it affected her, she resolved it within herself and moved on with her life. In her words, she revealed to have being molested when she was a teenager by a priest and she wasn’t bold and courageous enough to tell her parents or anyone because she felt as of then no one will believe her and she could have being ignored so she kept the secret to herself. She went further to also reveal how she was beaten by An Ex Lover during her University Days.
[ads4]
The aim of her revelation is to encourage the young ladies at the dare2dream’s project that with the strength of sharing her own experience should serve as a lesson for them to embrace and fight whatever odds come their way and also to bear in mind that they are not alone and the have the power within them to fight whatever obstacles is placed consciously or unconsciously before them.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 1 day ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 1 day ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music