5 years after, Terry G and AY.com reconcile

Forum 9 years ago

5 years after, Terry G and AY.com reconcile

Terry G and AY.com reconcile after 5-year old rift.

5 years ago, precisely May 2009, Nigerian pop stars, Terry G (Gabriel Amanyi) and AY.com(Ayoola Johnson) released the hugely successful tune, ‘Pass me your love’ and not long after, they parted ways over allegations and counter allegations based on the ownership of the song.

Ay.com went on to release more singles like ‘Jombolo’, ‘Komagbon’and others while Terry G also moved on with his career but since then, both singers have refused to have anything to do with each other and efforts to bring them together by mutual friends had been futile.

That was until last night when popular show promoter, Alex Ozone stepped in and settled the rift. It is worthy of note that before they parted ways, Terry G and Ay.com were best buddies and they made great songs together.
[ads4]
Now they are both back in the studio and have just recorded a new hit single produced byYoung Dshortly after they settled the issue yesterday, December 16, 2014.
Speaking exclusively to NET, Alex Ozone said: ‘I called both of them separately to have a meeting with them without letting the other person know, so they both came at about the same time and surprisingly met themselves at the studio. Before now we’ve tried settling the issue but it’s never been successful, but I guess they are both matured now because they both have families and so they shook hands and that was it. To make sure everything was truly over, we made them record a song together because Young D had initially produced a beat for Terry G and trust me, the song is fantastic.’
The new song recorded by Terry G and Ay.com will be released before the year runs out.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 2 days ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Commotion As Two Armed Drones From Lebanon Explode In Israel, Injure Three
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Two Armed Drones From Lebanon Explode In Israel, Injure Three

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi
Forum | 3 days ago

Comparing My Music to Adekunle Gold’s ‘Somewhat Shallow’ – Simi

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service
Forum | 3 days ago

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service