I want someone to appreciate how hard I work’ – Nicki Minaj

Forum 9 years ago

I want someone to appreciate how hard I work’ – Nicki Minaj

Nicki Minaj wants a man who appreciates how hard she works.
The ‘Anaconda’ hitmaker – who recently split from boyfriend, Safaree Samuels- wants to be with someone who understands the effort she needs to put into her career.

She said: ‘I want someone to appreciate how hard I work.’
The 32-year-old rapper went on to suggest her relationship withSafareeended after 12 years because she was a ‘workaholic’ and he needed more attention than she couldn’t provide.

Speaking at the ‘CRWN: A Conversation withElliott Wilsonand Nicki Minaj’ event, she said: ‘I lost a big part of my life, and one of the reasons was because I was a workaholic. I couldn’t focus on anyone else.

‘Maybe they needed more attention, and I take care of my whole family. So if I’m gonna choose between working my ass off and giving you, one human being, all of my attention? You might get forgotten sometimes. Not because I don’t love you, but because I got the weight of the f***ing world on my shoulders.’
[ads4]
The ‘Bed of Lies’ singer recently took to Twitter to blast her former partner as an ‘ungrateful evil soul’.
She wrote: ‘Anything you don’t appreciate will be taken. God sees your ungrateful evil soul. I gave and gave and gave. Threatening me? Blackmail? Jump.
‘Let me be happy now. God.
‘I’m sorry. My fans know this isn’t me.
‘Hate this. But I’m human. I do so much. Too much. No man would have stayed loyal in this game like me. (sic)’
However, Safaree hit back, insisting he’s been busy promoting his music instead of blasting his ex-girlfriend.
He wrote: ‘im doing interviews about my s**t and s**t im promoting.. not 1 thing said im doing interviews about nicki. yall sound ridiculous (sic).
‘and speaking to some1 about pub and splits isnt blackmail. stop looking for pitty.. u handle your buisness why cant i ? and its not Bout fame its about respect and youve had 0 for me the pass few years.the 0 respect u had for me at home had nothing 2do w/music.
‘im dissapointed too.. ur doin something to me publicly that the public doesnt know your doing but your the victim cuz ur famous.. smh.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
NEC Meeting: Nigerians Want PDP to Rescue Them From APC – BoT Chair, Wabara
Forum | 1 hour ago

Forum | 1 day ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done
Forum | 3 days ago

Andor Creator Thinks Season 2 Might Be Some of the Most ‘Important’ Work He’s Ever Done

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 4 days ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai