‘Music has brought me fame, not money’ – Rapper Mode 9

Forum 9 years ago

‘Music has brought me fame, not money’ – Rapper Mode 9

Mode9 says music has brought him fame but not money.

rapper,Babatunde Olusegun better known as Mode 9, is not quite happy with his level of popularity and his corresponding account balance.
[ads4]
The rapper sounded pained as he spoke withPunch over the weekend as he lamented not being as rich as he would want to and said all he has benefited from doing music is being popular.

In his words: ‘Music has got me fame but not fortune. The kind of song I do is hip-hop in its pure essence and the truth is that most Nigerians do not like it. I can eat three times in a day; I am not hungry but I am not as comfortable as I would love to be. However, the book has not ended, so let’s see what happens. Music has got me more fame than fortune.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 4 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun