Lady Gaga unveiled as new face of Shiseido

Forum 9 years ago

Lady Gaga unveiled as new face of Shiseido

Beauty giant, Shiseido has unveiled music superstar, Lady Gagaas the new face for its beauty campaign which debuts on January 1, 2015.

The 28-year old singer took 50 selfies for her new role and each one of them will be used as part of the campaign.
According to the brand, ‘The plan is for each image to feature in a separate newspaper, with the campaign going live at the beginning of January because traditionally that is one of the busiest shopping times annually. Kicking things off on Thursday will be 46 of the shots, with the last four debuting the following Monday.’
[ads4]
‘Wearing make-up, smelling delicious and having sU-Ckable, kissable, edible things between your limbs is something I find strengthening because I know that when I pick the right guy, I can let him have it. Some women feel oppressed by make-up and clothing, and here’s to them, they have every right to feel that way as well,’ Gaga told Stylist magazine.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip
Forum | 2 days ago

Boy Kills World: Bill Skarsgård Engages in a Gun Fight in New Clip

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor
Forum | 2 days ago

Russell Crowe Exorcism Movie The Georgetown Project Gets New Title, Distributor

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 2 days ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Faceless After Dark Release Date Set for Meta Horror Movie