Obafemi Martins denies ordering 25 T-Shirts from 2Shotz

Forum 9 years ago

Obafemi Martins denies ordering 25 T-Shirts from 2Shotz

Nigerian soccer star, Obafemi Martins,has tweeted at NET to say he didn’t order 25 pieces of clothing items from rapper, 2shotz‘s clothing line.

It would be recalled that 2shotz had shared a picture of himself and the prolific Seattle Sounders striker lounging at the newly-opened Club 57 in Ikoyi a few days ago.

After leaving the club, the rapper’s Instagram post claims the former Super Eagles goal banger had placed an order for 25 pieces of items from his clothing line. 2shotz’s fashion outfit, launched in the last quarter of 2014, is known as the Beard Gang.

In his exact words: the former Foremen rapper wrote: ‘ Ok so my homeboy OBAFEMI MARTINS just ordered 25 BEARD GANG NATION Tees………. And we got wasted afterwards.‘
[ads4]
However, Obafemi Martins tweeted at NET after we tagged him in the story minutes ago, writing: ‘No shirts were ordered at anytime. Nice brand but no Beard Gang T-Shirts for me.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 5 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan
Forum | 1 week ago

Kaduna: Former Speaker Denies Approving $350m Loan

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie