Anna Banner debunks rumours she is pregnant for Flavour

Forum 9 years ago

Anna Banner debunks rumours she is pregnant for Flavour

Anna Banner, former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, has debunked rumours that she is pregnant for popular music star,Flavour.
[ads4]
A rumour hinting that Flavour is set to father his second child with the ex-beauty queen, just some weeks after he reportedly welcomed a child with Sandra Okagbuesurfaced recently but Anna has shot it down.

Reacting to the rumour, Anna maintained that she has not been with a man for long. ‘I don’t know where those peeps got their news from, I haven’t had s*x in a while now so where did the pregnancy come from?’ she asked rhetorically.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 1 day ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside
Forum | 4 days ago

Banner Calling Out "Home Wrecker" With Her Face And Work Place On Display Is Spotted On The Roadside

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive
Forum | 5 days ago

Ex-Oyo Governor, Olunloyo Debunks Death Rumour, Says I’m Alive

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity