As Yvonne Nelson declares love for rap

Forum 9 years ago

As Yvonne Nelson declares love for rap

Ghana screen diva, Yvonne Nelson has surprised many with her revelation that she is a fan or rap.

Stating her love and admiration for the rap genre, the actress said she is a fan of the latest album by Nigerian rapper, M.I Abaga.

The pretty diva, who says she’s been listening to the album back-to-back for some days now, took to Instagram to express her admiration for the album, ‘The Chairman’ released in October 2014.
[ads4]
In her post, she wrote: ‘@mi_abaga I know I’m late……Your Album!!!!! Been listening for days! Myself and @bybentil have been fans since the (Talk about it) days. God bless you for blessing the world with your talent! Feels like when I first got @nasnyc’s (Gods Son) Album in high school, felt like it was Christmas everyday. That’s how I feel now. I love this Album.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 10 hours ago

EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 19 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 3 days ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing