Sean Penn and Charlize Theron plann ‘low-key’ wedding

Forum 9 years ago

Sean Penn and Charlize Theron plann ‘low-key’ wedding

The couple, who reportedly got engaged during a romantic trip to Paris in November, want to exchange vows on a private beach later this year with just close family and friends in attendance.

A source close to the 39-year old actress, who has not wedded before, said: ‘She’d love to get married on the beach in her native South Africa, but Sean loves the idea of Cuba.’

Sean – who was previously married to actress, Robin Wright and Madonna – is willing to park his plans for Charlize and let her have her dream day.
The insider told Life & Style magazine: ‘They want a low-key, classic and romantic wedding.
[ads4]
They’ve also talked about a sunset ceremony in Malibu – black-tie but barefoot.’
Before getting engaged, Charlize – who has an adopted 3-year old son, Jackson – had claimed she had no desire to ever be a bride.
Last June, she said: ‘Let’s put it this way: I never had the dream of the white dress. And watching other people getting married? I think it’s beautiful for them, but to be quite honest, usually I’m sitting there just devastated. It’s supposed to be this night of celebrating love, and all you see is a couple separated all night making sure everybody else is OK.
It just looks like a lot of work. And as you get older, you start sifting through the stuff that really matters.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama
Forum | 1 week ago

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband
Forum | 1 week ago

14 years On, We’re Still Saying I DO - Actress, Ufuoma McDermott Celebrates 14th Wedding Anniversary With Husband

Forum | 1 week ago