Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk ‘the greatest happiness’

Forum 9 years ago

Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk ‘the greatest happiness’

Real Madrid striker, Cristiano Ronaldo has sent his best wishes to his now former girlfriend, Irina Shayk following their recent split after 5 years of dating.

The 3-time World’s Best Player insists there are no hard feelings with the Russian model following their recent split.

In statement released on his behalf on Tuesday, January 20, 2014, the former Manchester United star said ‘After dating for five years, my relationship with Irina Shayk has come to an end. We believed it would be best for both of us to take this step now. I wish Irina the greatest happiness.’The split is reported to have occurred over the Christmas period and the Real Madrid player is rumoured to have already moved on with Spanish TV presenter, Lucia Villalon .

Last week, it was claimed that Ronaldo dumped 29-year old Irina because she refused to attend a 60th surprise birthday party he was organising for his beloved mother, Dolores.
[ads4]
However, a spokes person for the model and actress previously refuted the claims, saying: ‘She has been very close to his family throughout their relationship, ‘Any negative rumours about Irina’s and Ronaldo’s family are completely false and have not been a factor in the cause of the split. Irina has no comments at the moment.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Cristano Ronaldo faces fresh ban in Saudi Arabia
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Cristano Ronaldo faces fresh ban in Saudi Arabia

EPL: ‘He’s more like me than Cristiano Ronaldo’ – Nani on Man Utd forward
Forum | 2 weeks ago

EPL: ‘He’s more like me than Cristiano Ronaldo’ – Nani on Man Utd forward