Jennifer Lopez Replies Those Questioning Her Sexy Outfits ’cause She’s a Mom

Forum 9 years ago

Jennifer Lopez Replies Those Questioning Her Sexy Outfits ’cause She’s a Mom

Jennifer Lopez covers the frontpage of Complex magazine, Feburary issue. Jennifer talked about cosmetic surgery, why she doesn’t flaunt her body and bring out the sexiness in her.

On cosmetic surgery, she said“The bodies out there now are so unreal”. Also she said she doesn’t have issues with people doing it.
[ads4]
On why people says she’s too old to be flaunting her body, Jennifer said,“I’m not allowed to be sexy because I’m a mom?’ ‘It’s like, how do you think I got my children?’And I’m not saying that one day they may not be like, “Mom! Why did you do that?! But I don’t think that in 10 years I’m going to be doing that either.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 1 day ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Junior Pope: Survivor Recounts Actor’s Last Minutes, Reveals Cause of Boat Accident
Forum | 4 days ago

Junior Pope: Survivor Recounts Actor’s Last Minutes, Reveals Cause of Boat Accident

Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope
Forum | 4 days ago

Ruth Kadiri Narrates How Regina Daniels, Her Mom And Others Stayed Till 3 am Trying To Save Junior Pope

Dark Matter Trailer Previews the Jennifer Connelly-Led Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 5 days ago

Dark Matter Trailer Previews the Jennifer Connelly-Led Apple TV+ Sci-Fi Series