Big Sean Talks Why He Fell in Love With Ariana Grande

Forum 9 years ago

Big Sean Talks Why He Fell in Love With Ariana Grande

In a recent interview with Complex Magazine, the US rapper Big Sean talked about why he fell in love withAriana Grande, and Naya Rivera rolex rumours.

When asked about how he and 21 year old Ariana got started, Big Sean said “We started as friends, I’d never done that. Usually you meet a girl and then start dating. We always saw each other in the studio, and we’d talk about songs we were working on. It was cool to have a girl that I could talk to about my problems. I did that with her. It’s not some fake-ass, inauthentic shit when I say we were friends. This is something special and I appreciate every moment of it.”

On the pressures that come from dating another celebrity, making the news and finding time to see each other, the rapper said“I don’t think about it like that,“You can’t be afraid, because when you’re afraid you don’t give it your all.”

On allegation by his ex girlfriend Naya Rivera that he stole her Rolex, Big Sean said“First of all, why would I have to steal a Rolex?”Second of all, every Rolex that I have, I have receipts for, papers for, certificates of authenticity for. I would never steal a Rolex from anybody”You see [Naya’s] tweet got deleted in like 20 seconds,”.
[ads4]
On if Naya Rivera exhibited that harsh behaviour before, the rapper said“You can come to that conclusion yourself if you just look at the facts,” he says before pausing and then letting out a laugh.

That’s probably why he says he wasn’t shocked by it. “I felt like it was unnecessary drama ‘cause in my eyes it wasn’t true. I wasn’t surprised by it,” he says with a another long laugh. “Even though I didn’t steal anything, I wasn’t surprised by it.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama
Forum | 1 week ago

Daddio Trailer Previews Dakota Johnson & Sean Penn-Led Drama