Yung6ix Says He Has No Respect For M.I Abaga, Because He Neglect His Music Career

Forum 4 years ago 1

Yung6ix Says He Has No Respect For M.I Abaga, Because He Neglect His Music Career

KKTBM rapper Yung6ix has blows out on twitter at the former chocolate City chairman, MI Abaga which he claims he doesn’t support his music career from the start.

Yung6ix also reveals that this is a clearly idols become rivals issue as he’s a fan of old MI Abaga songs but gat no respect for him anymore.

Read in his tweet below;

“D record M.I refused to support even though he was on it, chairman didn’t post or repost or agree to come for video. He didn’t also post my album which he was a part of. Yes, it’s true idols turn rivals. Still like your old songs but I’ve lost every symptom of respect I have 4 U,”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 1 day ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne
Forum | 4 days ago

Biography & Career Of Hank Kuehne

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton
Forum | 4 days ago

Age & Career Of Jack Stratton