Odion Ighalo finally arrives Manchester, to join team training tomorrow

Forum 4 years ago

Odion Ighalo finally arrives Manchester, to join team training tomorrow

Former Nigerian International, Odion Ighalo earlier today, arrived at Manchester, England from China following the announcement of his deadline day loan transfer to Manchester United from Shanghai Shenhua for the remainder of the season.

The 30-year old revealed that he will begin training with United on Monday. “Today is just to chill because I travelled very long from Shanghai to Manchester. Today is just rest and tomorrow we start to work.”

Ighalo who already has 55 Premier League appearances under his belt already, scoring 17 top-flight goals during his three-year spell on the books at Watford, has described his move to Manchester United as a ‘great opportunity’ following his surprise move to Old Trafford.

“It’s a dream come true because since I was a kid I followed and dreamt of Manchester United,” Ighalo told Sky Sports News.

“But it is a reality now. I cannot say much more now until I get started. It’s been crazy. Obviously, I am happy to be in Manchester first of all. This is a great opportunity for me and I am grateful to God, and to my agent, and the coach who has given me this opportunity to be here. I am happy to be here and to work out with the team and finish very well this season.”

Ighalo could be involved for Manchester United when they face Chelsea in two weeks.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 18 hours ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: They can make it difficult- Klinsmann picks team to win Bayern vs Arsenal

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact
Forum | 4 days ago

Transfer: Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester United make Adarabioyo contact

EPL: Two Arsenal players miss final training ahead of Aston Villa clash
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Two Arsenal players miss final training ahead of Aston Villa clash