Banky W reveals source of his rising wealth

Forum 9 years ago

Banky W reveals source of his rising wealth

Self proclaimed King of the Lagos party, Banky W is known to be a good musician, who has many mouth-watering endorsement deals going for him but it would appear these are not the main sources through which the E.M.E boss builds his wealth which seems to be on the upward curve steadily.

The top music star on Smart Money with Arese, a personal finance platform on Instagram took time out to share his personal finance tips and gives an insight to other businesses he is into. “The wealthiest people in urban music aren’t there because they have the hottest singles out. The Dr Dres, Puff Daddys and Jayzes are not super rich mainly because of their hits.

They only used music as a platform to do other things. Those are the people I study. At the moment, I am into advertising, events production, marketing consulting, promotions and getting more into fashion and real estate.

[ads4]
Business interests behind the scene that no one knows about. Diversifying my income is key. My long term well-being cannot be dependent on the last hit song I put out” he declares.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 15 hours ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 15 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife
Forum | 16 hours ago

Erigga Reveals How to Detect a Street Wife

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 2 days ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star