Timaya Made Me Stop Caring About Being The Best, No One Paved Way For Me – Burna Boy

Forum 4 years ago

Timaya Made Me Stop Caring About Being The Best, No One Paved Way For Me – Burna Boy

Afrobeat singer and songwriter, Burna Boy has revealed the great advice that Timaya gave him which changed his orientation about the music industry.

Burna Boy via a post on micro blogging site, Twitter stated that he always knew from onset that he’s the best since Fela Kuti left adding that even celebrities who claim to be the best know this.

The ‘Gbona’ crooner however noted that Timaya advised him to stop caring about being the best.

However, a fan who was not pleased with his post replied him by stating that he only came in when the stage was set by other singers adding that he’s not the best.

With the fans opinion on the issue not pleasing Burna Boy, the Grammy Award nominee replied him by stating that nobody paved way for him as he demands for the respect he deserves.

See their conversation below:

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/805cf8c193aee71bbc6c522c7ca490f3.jpg

Burna Boy has been in the best form of his life in recent years, winning notable awards as well as being nominated for the ‘Best World Album’ at the 62nd edition of the Grammy awards.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 10 hours ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 11 hours ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck
Forum | 13 hours ago

Timaya Reportedly Acquires Tesla Cybertruck

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 16 hours ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows