Young Thug Responds to Lil Wayne; Doesn’t Want Beef

Forum 9 years ago

Young Thug Responds to Lil Wayne; Doesn’t Want Beef

This is one of the rare occasions where he have to give it up to Young Thug and show him respect for his behavior. Just the other night, the Rich Gang member got dissed by Lil Wayne. The Young Money general was performing at Freelons in Jackson, MS, a gig which is part of his “Release Partiez” nightclub tour. While on the stage, he got at Thugga verbally and lashed out at him for his explicit debut album cover.

I want y’all to do me a favour and stop listening to songs of n****s that pose n**** on they motherf***ing album cover.”

To be frank, we never thought Thug will address the situation which is truly awkward since Weezy is his idol. Proving our expectations wrong, the lanky rapper took to Instagram and actually spoke on the matter in a 15-second video. The good thing is he chose to remain respectful and did not send any shots Tunechi’s way.

[ads4]
I understand that Lil Wayne is frustrated about his career and I feel him on that but this is my idol. I wouldn’t ever in my life swap words with him or beef with him about nothing. This is a person that I look up to. Ha ha,” Thug told his followers.

Ever since he rose to fame, Thug has been claiming Lil Wayne, who is now focused on putting out The Free Weezy Albumand Tha Carter V, is his #1 influence and he wants to continue his legacy. He even dubbed his upcoming LPCarter 6. Evidently, Weezy doesn’t approve of Thugga’s plan and won’t pass him the torch.

Lil Wayne’s diss comes just a few days after he moved his lawsuit against Cash Money Records and Birdmanfrom NYC to New Orleans.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai
Forum | 13 hours ago

I Don’t Want To Be a Godfather – El Rufai

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx
Forum | 2 days ago

Career & Net Worth Of Lil Hezx

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: I want to coach top team – Fabregas hints at return to England

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 2 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship