May Allah forgive me for the blind love I used to have for Buhari - hausa man cries out

Forum 4 years ago

May Allah forgive me for the blind love I used to have for Buhari - hausa man cries out

A hausa man identified as Sadiq Suleiman is presently counting his losses for investing his support to President Muhammadu Buhari in the build up to last generation elections which saw the All Progressives Congress extending their rule to 2023.

Just one year into the second tenure, and Sadiq is already regreting his action as well as wished he gave Atiku Abubakar a chance to lead.

The man shared a photo of himself which he took while in Saudi Arabia where he went for Haj and posing the 4 plus 4 signs indicating his support for Muhammadu Buhari.

"When I was madly in love with President Buhari. May Allah forgive me for the blind love I used to have for this failure.

@atiku we hope u forgive us, we have learn our lesson from Mr fake." he shared.

However, his post trigger reactions from many people. See the reaction below.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 17 hours ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 19 hours ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 20 hours ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arteta reveals advantage Arsenal have over Liverpool, Man City in title race