GRAPHIC PHOTO: Cultist killed by rival in Bayelsa state.

Forum 4 years ago

GRAPHIC PHOTO: Cultist killed by rival in Bayelsa state.

A student of Niger Delta University has been butchered by cultists during a reprisal attack.

A 200 Level Geology student of the Niger Delta University simply identified as Kodar Green has been butchered by rival cultists.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/faa75e49278a9ca8fdffdc94a3afd097.jpg

He was killed on Thursday 20th February 2020 by a group of boys alleged to be members of an opposition cult group.

The student identified as “Kodar Green” on Facebook was attacked at his residence in Amassoma, Bayelsa State, according to information shared by Oga NDU.

According to an eye witness who pleaded anonymity, “the group of boys numbering over 20 walked passed me around few minutes past 7 pm all looking very angry, that moment I knew something bad was about to happen, after few minutes I heard they had attacked a student of the Niger Delta University and he has been rushed to the hospital”.

Family and friends of the deceased are in shock at the death of ” Kodar Green“.

The investigation is still ongoing and the truth behind his death is still uncertain at the time of filing this report.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP
Forum | 1 day ago

Kano State Governor, Abba Yusuf, Suspended By NNPP

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors Rigging Tool – El-Rufai
Forum | 1 day ago

State Electoral Commissions Are Governors Rigging Tool – El-Rufai

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations
Forum | 1 day ago

Slain Nigerian Policemen In Delta State Receive Posthumous Honours, N46million Donations