Bobrisky cries out from jail over pains from pile

Forum 4 years ago

Bobrisky cries out from jail over pains from pile

Popular cross-dresser and social media personality, Idris Okuneye Olorunwaje popularly known as Bobrisky who was arrested Friday night for allegedly defrauding a business partner up to the tune of 7 million naira has cried out for help. According to reports, the male barbie is currently crying bitterly in the cell over the excruciating pains he is feeling from the alleged pile he is suffering from.

According to the source, Bobrisky claims he can’t go more than 24 hours without applying his medications on the alleged infection and he is crying bitterly and in severe pains. “Bobrisky is crying bitterly that he has serious pile infection with serious sours on his anus, he claims he must apply his medications on it every 24 hours else the sickness will deteriorate” the source told Kemi Filani News.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/67e56836202343a7bcd0409cd82f5ce5.png

The medical condition Piles or Hemorrhoids is caused by swollen veins in the lower rectum. They often subside on their own or with treatment from over-the-counter products. But in rare cases, hemorrhoids can become infected.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 5 days ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 week ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola