Juliet Ibrahim Finally Gave Love A Chance; She Now F*CKS Twice A Week

Forum 4 years ago

Juliet Ibrahim Finally Gave Love A Chance; She Now F*CKS Twice A Week

It looks like Juliet Ibrahim’s bedroom activities are really going on for her. She is glowing and on the ticket of that, has dished out a free meal of advice to her fans— things they can do to glow and stay healthy.

We can only assume that she has finally given love a chance as she said she would.

After a failed relationship, the actress revealed last year that she would give love a chance this year albeit, she claimed she was single as at Valentine’s Day.

The mother of one shared a picture of herself looking radiant with a caption that sought to help her fans on how to maintain better health.

She says getting busy in the bedroom twice a week certainly would be good for your health.

She posted :

F***ing twice a week is good for your health.
#atoasttolife

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum
Forum | 15 hours ago

Blink Twice Trailer Previews Zoë Kravitz’s Directorial Debut Thriller Movie Starring Channing Tatum

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024
Forum | 1 day ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 2 days ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up