‘I hope you didn’t mind me cuddling your wife’ – Nigerian boy who hugged Meghan Markle writes letter to Prince Harry (photos)

Forum 4 years ago

‘I hope you didn’t mind me cuddling your wife’ – Nigerian boy who hugged Meghan Markle writes letter to Prince Harry (photos)

A Nigerian teenager, Aker Okoye whose facial expression made headlines after he hugged Meghan Markle during her surprise visit to his east London school, has written a letter to Prince Harry to apologize for “cuddling” his wife.

Megan had visited the Robert Clack Upper School in Dagenham on Friday to mark International Women’s Day, in what was her final solo engagement as a working member of the Royal Family, but it was the star-struck Nigerian Teen who stole the spotlight when he leaned in to give the Duchess a hug – much to the amusement of his classmates.

Okoye who is the head boy of his school, received a rapturous applause when he bounded on stage to embrace the Duchess of Sussex after she asked if anyone wanted to give a speech.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3689b76d931483d5e6ec14ffbf7f8153.jpg

Speaking with The Sun, Okoye who revealed that it was ‘the best day of his life so far’ told the news outlet: “I’ve written the letter to make sure Harry doesn’t have a problem with it and to say sorry really and that I hope he didn’t mind.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj
Forum | 3 days ago

Mohbad’s Wife Should Sue Those Questioning Liam’s Paternity – Tolanibaj

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success
Forum | 3 days ago

Bundesliga: Leverkusen star, Xhaka lauds Nigerian duo after title success

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip