“Living and Learning With My Twin” – Patoranking shares photo of himself having a cherishable moment with his adorable daughter

Forum 4 years ago

“Living and Learning With My Twin” – Patoranking shares photo of himself having a cherishable moment with his adorable daughter

Raggae and Dance-hall musician, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie also known as Patoranking has appreciated his beautiful daughter Wilmer, by sharing an adorable photo he took with her.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3070eb73f90a1b3e4c61d0eaf22be5dc.jpg

In the photo, she could be seen attempting to make her bold strides as she crawls to meet her Daddy who looks so star struck and happy that he fathered such a lovely child. The ‘Girlie O’ singer revealed that he was having a teachable moment with his daughter who he called his twin: “Living and Learning With My Twin.”

See his post:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 3 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 3 days ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 3 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series