“Living and Learning With My Twin” – Patoranking shares photo of himself having a cherishable moment with his adorable daughter

Forum 4 years ago

“Living and Learning With My Twin” – Patoranking shares photo of himself having a cherishable moment with his adorable daughter

Raggae and Dance-hall musician, Patrick Nnaemeka Okorie also known as Patoranking has appreciated his beautiful daughter Wilmer, by sharing an adorable photo he took with her.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/3070eb73f90a1b3e4c61d0eaf22be5dc.jpg

In the photo, she could be seen attempting to make her bold strides as she crawls to meet her Daddy who looks so star struck and happy that he fathered such a lovely child. The ‘Girlie O’ singer revealed that he was having a teachable moment with his daughter who he called his twin: “Living and Learning With My Twin.”

See his post:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Garfield Movie Video Shows Chris Pratt Learning How To Become a Cat
Forum | 19 hours ago

The Garfield Movie Video Shows Chris Pratt Learning How To Become a Cat

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos