Zlatan Ibile blasts a troll who says she wouldn’t mind if Davido removes him from ”Sweet In The Middle”

Forum 4 years ago

Zlatan Ibile blasts a troll who says she wouldn’t mind if Davido removes him from ”Sweet In The Middle”

Singer, Zlatan Ibile has blasted a troll who hinted that Davido’s Sweet In The Middle would have been better if the the singer was not featured on it.

The troll with handle @hanjoyment had taken to Twitter to criticize people who did not want Davido to feature Naira Marley on the track: “Just saw a retweet and yall don’t think Naira’s verse was the best on sweet in the middle? Sorry oh, people wey no dey hear well.”

Then another Twitter user @thrillxMax who appears to be a fan of Zlatan replied:

Someone said Zlatan and Wurld weren’t needed on the song. People wey deaf.”

However the troll felt otherwise as she wrote:

They could remove Zlatan and I wouldn’t really mind. But Naira and Wurld fully carried that song. I hate this place “

Zlatan on seeing her tweet decided to blast her by saying;

Your name will be removed from the book of life too.”

See their exchange below:

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/9478695ba44fb26ee14fd248c5e47dad.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed
Forum | 10 hours ago

Breaking Bad’s Anna Gunn Says People’s Attitude Toward Skyler Has Changed

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 2 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Reveals Fate Of Peruzzi, Other DMW Artists As He Launches New Record Label