My boyfriend left his phone unlocked and instead of reading his texts, I transferred N100k into my account – Lady reveals

Forum 4 years ago

My boyfriend left his phone unlocked and instead of reading his texts, I transferred N100k into my account – Lady reveals

A lady has narrated how she helped herself to some funds when her boyfriend left his phone unlocked.

Identified as @Akeelah_A8, the lady who is South African said that her boyfriend left his phone laying around without locking it and she decided to send the sum of R4500 (N102K) to her account.

Taking to her Twitter account she wrote: “My boyfriend left his phone unlocked and I transferred R4500 into my account I don’t have time to read ama texts enja Mina”

See her tweet:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 1 day ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star
Forum | 1 day ago

Furiosa: Anya Taylor-Joy Reveals Advice She Received From Fury Road Star

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady In Tears As Boyfriend Runs away With Her N100m A Month to Their Wedding