Gospel Singer, Sinach Receives Gold Plaque For Amassing 1 Million Subscribers On YouTube

Forum 4 years ago

Gospel Singer, Sinach Receives Gold Plaque For Amassing 1 Million Subscribers On YouTube

Nigerian gospel music superstar, Sinach has been presented with a gold plaque for amassing 1 million subscribers on YouTube.

A gold plaque is usually presented to artistes with one million or more subscribers on the streaming platform and Sinach has 1.14 million subscribers to her YouTube page. Her video for “Way Maker” is the second most-viewed Nigerian music video yet at 143 million views. The last Nigerian female artiste to be presented with the plaque was Yemi Alade and her “Johnny” video has over 100 million views on Youtube.

The singer took to her Instagram page to share her latest achievement and thanked her fans and the Youtube team. She wrote:“Look what came in the mail !! Thank you my friends for celebrating GoodNews music in a big way!! @youtube @youtubengcreators @youtubemusic @gosgem.

“PRAY WITH ME: I see victories and possibilities only; I’m bold and courageous. I win, irrespective of the challenges and circumstances that I face; they’re “bread” for me. As I set my gaze on God’s unfailing and eternal Word, I walk continually in victory, health, success, prosperity and righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. RoR with Pastor Chris.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I’ve never experienced heartbreak, we must marry before I catch feelings” – Lizzy Gold says

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest
Forum | 1 week ago

“You’re coming out of this strong” – Simi Gold encourages Bobrisky amid EFCC arrest

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists
Forum | 1 week ago

The Baby Looks Like Nathaniel Bassey, That’s An Opinion Not A Crime — Man Sued By Gospel Singer Insists

Report: Disney Lost Over $100 Million on Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Report: Disney Lost Over $100 Million on Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny