“I told my daddy I don’t need him no more” – DJ Cuppy sings a line from her new track to her father, Femi Otedola (Video)

Forum 4 years ago

“I told my daddy I don’t need him no more” – DJ Cuppy sings a line from her new track to her father, Femi Otedola (Video)

Nigerian Disc Jockey and musician, Florence Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy has been working on her debut EP Original copy for sometime now. Following her announcement of the project launch, a lot of drama has hovered over the production and release of the EP as she recently revealed that top Nigerian artistes’ refused to send in their vocals for the tracks in which she featured them.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/367d93cc4bcb2d7254cb69dad92d911e.jpg

This also came after she had given fans the chance to chose the name of her EP. Furthermore, as part of plans to sample the sound and its reception, Cuppy recently previewed a track from the EP to her dad and business mogul, Femi Otedola. She decided to sing a line to Mr Otedola which could be viewed as a freedom cry. “I told my daddy I don’t need him no more.” Then her dad smiled and shrugged after

hearing it.

See her video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie
Forum | 21 hours ago

The Fall Guy Gets Meta in New Videos for Ryan Gosling, Emily Blunt Action Movie

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 1 day ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

PDP To Elect New Chairman In August