Coronavirus Nigeria: Boy Cries out as his cousin with Suspected case is put in a Dilapidated environment

Forum 4 years ago

Coronavirus Nigeria: Boy Cries out as his cousin with Suspected case is put in a Dilapidated environment

A Twitter user Splendidmarshal, has taken to the mico-blogging platform to explain how his fragile cousin has been unattended with and being put in a dilapidated environment which might likely kill the boy.

Recall that the Enugu patient who was a suspected case has died irrespective of testing Negative. Schools in various part of the country has been locked down due to scare of the coronavirus along side travel bans to several countries with the virus.

In the twitter post, the aggrieved complainer said "Please Nigerians, my family and I need your help at this time. My cousin who schooled in the Uk and returned home 26/01/2020 to serve in the NYSC was posted to Ekiti state for his orientation and he’s down with cough so has been quarantined and sent to Osun state, but he’s not been fed since yesterday that he’s been quarantined and he’s complaining of dizziness. Not only that, he was carried like a waybill in a poorly kept ambulance. It’s almost as if they want him dead so a case will be established."

"Please help us speak to the authorities to give this boy food to eat, so that he can even withstand whatever I’ll treatment awaits him. My family is going to visit and see how he’s being treated. This is a boy who is ordinarily fragile but with one of the largest hearts on earth"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State
Forum | 4 hours ago

BREAKING: Suspected Terrorists Kill Ruling PDP Secretary In Zamfara State

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 4 hours ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 day ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola