I Always Knew I Will Get Kissed By One Or More Girls Whenever I Perform – Kiss Daniel

Forum 8 years ago

I Always Knew I Will Get Kissed By One Or More Girls Whenever I Perform – Kiss Daniel

Kiss is actually living by his name. While speaking to a Punch entertainment reporter, the 21-year old singer who says he got his name ’Kiss’ from his friends while in the university because of his dimples said he always knew he would get kissed by one or more girls whenever he leaves home for shows. He recounts his experience;

“On one occasion in Warri, some of the female fans got so excited to see me perform live that they literally tore my shirt to shreds. I get kissed on stage a lot. Most of the time, when I go to shows, I already know I am going to kiss a girl or more. There was this show I attended in Ibadan.
A girl came up to dance with me. While we were dancing, she kissed me and I got carried away for a few moments,” he said. Bad boy

He also spoke on his g*y marriage post, saying he was misquoted and will never support such. “I don’t know where people got that information. I have never supported g*y marriage. Why would I do that?” he said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series
Forum | 6 days ago

Butterfly Cast: Korean TV Stars & More Join Daniel Dae Kim Thriller Series

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku
Forum | 1 week ago

Chibok Girls Abduction Has Left Scars On Lives Of Affected Victims, Their Families - Atiku

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 1 week ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast