Coronavirus: 'Please Pray For My Brother' - Atiku's Son Cries Out

Forum 4 years ago

Coronavirus: 'Please Pray For My Brother' - Atiku's Son Cries Out

Adamu Atiku, a son of former Vice President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has begged Nigerians to put his brother, Mohammed who is currently battling the deadly coronavirus in their prayers.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/c1f2ce2815f35b471b8a1e9ee0dc4033.jpg

Recall that Atiku Abubakar had on Sunday announced that his son, Mohammed was down with COVID-19.

Adamu, in a tweet on Monday night, noted that this is a trying time for the Atiku’s family, asking Nigerians to pray for his brother.

He further advised Nigerians to do what they can to stop the pandemic.

He tweeted,

“This is a tough and trying period for my family and I, as my brother has tested positive to coronavirus.

“As my Dad @atiku stated in his tweet @NCDC has been notified, and he is being treated and monitored at Gwagwalada Teaching Hospital Abuja. I ask that you keep him in your prayers.

“We are facing a great global threat to humanity but we can overcome it as long as we stay united.

“Please do what you can to stop the spread of the pandemic. Wash your hands, Stay safe and be compliant. #CoronaVirusIsReal.”

See his post below: 

1. This is a tough and trying period for my family and I as my brother has tested positive to coronavirus.

As my Dad 
@atiku
 stated in his tweet 
@NCDC
 has been notified, and he is being treated and monitored at Gwagwalada Teaching Hospital Abuja.

— Adamu Atiku A (@AdamuAtikuA) 
March 23, 2020

2. I ask that you keep him in your prayers.

We are facing a great global threat to humanity but we can overcome it as long as we stay united.

Please do what you can to stop the spread of the pandemic. Wash your hands, Stay safe and be compliant. 
#CoronaVirusIsReal

— Adamu Atiku A (@AdamuAtikuA) 
March 23, 2020

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Celebrates Son At Four, Recalls Challenging Birth Experience

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities
Forum | 3 days ago

Bandits Kill Vigilantes, Abduct Village Head’s Son In Kaduna Communities

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization
Forum | 3 days ago

Pray For Khaid - Sydney Talker Urges Fans Amid Hospitalization

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 4 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out