“I’m dying, i can’t breathe” – Lady cries out on facebook after testing positive to coronavirus

Forum 4 years ago

“I’m dying, i can’t breathe” – Lady cries out on facebook after testing positive to coronavirus

An emotional post by a facebook user who claimed to have tested positive to the terrifying coronavirus disease, is trending on the social media page.
https://storage.waploaded.com/images/264ff893936dafa694adbcdc26e6be92.jpg
The lady identified as Precious Williams made the announcement on her facebook page and according to her, Coronavirus is real and she is dying already.

In her post, she wrote “I’ve tested positive for the corona and i have pneumonia. Been in the hospital for a week and i’m dying! Well, at least that’s what it feels like! This thing is a monster! Not being able to breathe is the worst feeling in the world!!! Its not a game people!!! please pray for me”.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/4df5b90bd4289fde9b4773cbe1555c15.jpg

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a new virus.The disease causes respiratory illness (like the flu) with symptoms such as a cough, fever, and in more severe cases, difficulty breathing. You can protect yourself by washing your hands frequently, avoiding touching your face, and avoiding close contact (1 meter or 3 feet) with people who are unwell.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them
Forum | 14 mins ago

Lady Left In Shock After Her Father’s Side Chick Shares Video Of Them

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 hour ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding
Forum | 6 hours ago

Lady In Shock As Man She Asked On A Date Invites Her To His Wedding

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out