Funke Akindele is bringing 'Omo Ghetto' back!

Forum 4 years ago

Funke Akindele is bringing 'Omo Ghetto' back!

Funke Akindele is working on the latest installment of the 'Omo Ghetto' film franchise.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/425eaf5899c27548706341e4635b1802.jpeg

Fans of the 'Omo Ghetto' trilogy have a sequel to look forward to post the coronavirus pandemic as Nollywood actress and producer, Funke Akindele is working on 'Omo Ghetto the Saga'.

Akindele confirmed production in February with a throwback photo of herself and Eniola Badmus shared on Instagram.

Principal photography for 'Omo Ghetto the Saga' began in February as well with scenes shot in Dubai. However, the global shutdown of activities equally affected the production as activities are currently on hold till things normalize.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/993b8c452b06da07333e555206dee5a4.jpeg

It is unclear if the actress turned producer will be taking on the role of director but we can confirm that she'll be reuniting with Eniola Badmus who played Butty in the 2010 trilogy.

The 'Omo Ghetto' franchise tells the story of twin sisters leading separate lives but are reunited by series of dramatic twists. It starred Funke Akindele who played the dual role of Ayomide and Lefty, Racheal Oniga , Eniola Badmus , Adebayo Salami, Yinka Quadri , Taiwo Ibikunle , Bimbo Thomas among others.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele
Forum | 4 days ago

We Don’t Have To Be Negatively Competitive – Actress, Toyin Abraham Tells Funke Akindele

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa
Forum | 5 days ago

Ab*rtion Is Better Than Bringing A Child Into The World That You Cannot Take Care Of - Etinosa

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele

Jide Awobona slams those criticizing him for not defending Funke Akindele
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Jide Awobona slams those criticizing him for not defending Funke Akindele