Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine to be released from prison today over coronavirus fears

Forum 4 years ago

Rapper Tekashi 6ix9ine to be released from prison today over coronavirus fears

Controversial American rapper, Tekashi 6ix9ine is set to be released from prison today to avoid contracting coronavirus because he is classed as a 'vulnerable' inmate.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/47712eb6cdd9d7c97bba2bef5b35e022.jpg

Tekashi, real name Daniel Hernandez is currently serving a 24-month sentence after pleading guilty to nine charges including conspiracy to murder and armed robbery. He has had already served 13 months of his two-year sentence, and was due to be released from an upstate New York prison in August 2020.

His attorney, Lance Lazzaro, who filed a motion for his release due to the spread of COVID-19, has confirmed to Rolling Stone that the rapper could be released as soon as this afternoon.

“It’s a foregone conclusion, he’s getting released” said Dawn Florio, another attorney for Hernandez. “He could do it today, or later, we’re just waiting on the judge’s decision," Lazzaro

If Hernandez is released, he will serve the remaining four months of his sentence in home confinement.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 4 hours ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani