My Greatest Fear Is To Die Young – Cristiano Ronaldo

Forum 8 years ago

My Greatest Fear Is To Die Young – Cristiano Ronaldo

Real Madrid superstar Cristiano Ronaldo revealed recently that his greatest fear is dying young.

The 30-year-old Portuguese who is father to a five-year-old son says there is nothing more important to him than his family and friends.

“My greatest fear is dying young,” the three-time Ballon d’Or winner told Libero. “I don’t want to die young.

“I want to die an old man, at 80 or 90 years old.

“I try to do normal things with my family, my friends, my son. I try to be as normal as possible.
My favourite pastime is playing with my son.

“The people around me, they always spur me on. They are a source of good vibes and positive energy and that’s the most important thing for me.

“I try to enjoy the moment. I like playing footballand I want the fans to enjoy it as much as I do.”

Ronaldo is well known for an intensive fitness regime that has transformed him from a thin winger into a physically imposing attacker.

“My goal is to try to always be the best, year in, year out, and training hard to push myself to the max,” he added.

“I’ve always tried to do that and in the last eight, nine or 10 years I think it has worked pretty well for me, so I’ll try to go on doing the same.”

Ronaldo, who recently lost the best player in Europe awardto his eternal rival, Barcelona’s Lionel Messi, scored 61 goals in all competitions for Los Blancos last term and got the Pichichi award with 48 goals.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party
Forum | 2 days ago

Heartwarming Video Of Veteran Actor, Nobert Young With His Wife, Gloria Young Vibing At A Party

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode
Forum | 1 week ago

Young Sheldon Stars Share Tribute as Series Wraps Final Episode

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

Young Sheldon Georgie and Mandy Spin-off Teased by Stars
Forum | 1 week ago

Young Sheldon Georgie and Mandy Spin-off Teased by Stars