It Pains Me That Am Not A Ph.D Holder - Actor Aki Cries Out

Forum 8 years ago

It Pains Me That Am Not A Ph.D Holder - Actor Aki Cries Out

Nollywood actor Chinedu Ikedieze better known as Aki told Saturday Beats that he’s very sad for not getting a Ph.D degree.

The actor also said he would try and get the degree. According to Aki,“Aside obtaining my first degree in mass communication at The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu, I had the opportunity to go to New York Film Academy in 2004. I did film acting, it is like a certificate programme and I have learnt over the years on the job too. By now, the way I had it in mind when I finished school, I should have had my second Master’s degree if not Ph.D. Each time I think along that line, other things come to mind and I am not happy about that. When you see me again, I might just be finishing a particular course.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 35 mins ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry
Forum | 3 days ago

Rebecca Ferguson Received Phone Calls After Slamming Actor Who Made Her Cry