1year lockdown won’t stop me from slaying – Bobrisky

Forum 4 years ago

1year lockdown won’t stop me from slaying – Bobrisky

Idris Olanrewaju popularly known as Bobrisky is someone who obviously can never get tired of flaunting his luxurious lifestyle on social media.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/e678b950702b5de65af9606675bbfc81.jpg

The crossdresser and alleged transgender has disclosed on his Instagram page that the compulsory lockdown has got no effect on him.

According to the 28 year old social media mogul, if the government decides to extend the lockdown for a year, it would not affect his good-looks.

In his words “Excuse me pls ! 1yr lockdown won’t stop me from fucking slaying…”

Recall that few days ago, Bobrisky went under fire on social media after her did a video, saying that if President Buhari decides to extend the lockdown by a year, he will still live large because he has hustled for the future and he has lots of money.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Wike’s Use of PDP to Remain Relevant – Secondus to Party Leaders

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title
Forum | 4 days ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand lists two matches that will stop Arsenal from winning title