OAP Personality Toolz give advise to ladies twerking on live videos

Forum 3 years ago

OAP Personality Toolz give advise to ladies twerking on live videos

Tolu Oniru a nigeria radio personality popularly known has toolz, who’s a presenter and also a talk show host on The Beat fm 99.9 FM.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/c57ef6bf97f94cf7378bfea524db3c8f.jpg

The midday show host gave her advice on the popular live video currently in vogue now due to the lockdown across the globe.

She wrote:

“Ladies pls be careful with this twerking on IG live thing. You never know who is recording and holding on to the footage. Protect yourself.

Just imagine, we’re a decade in the future, great opportunities are coming to you, and someone pulls out footage of you twerking on IG live pouring milk on yourself.Its sad cos historically, women tend to lose out more in these situations.

I went for an interview once, and I brought my A game…till they made reference to a YouTube video of me. No twerking, just me swearing a lot & saying some stupid things. I didn’t even know it was on YouTube, I was so embarrassed…and no I didn’t get it.

Anyways ultimately as an adult, you can legally do whatever you want to do. Hell you can have a full gynae exam on IG live if they don’t shut you down. Just be prepared for the consequences.Thanks for coming to my Ted-Talk. Bless!”

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/81a2f260355184758990661a95fdfac2.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke
Forum | 5 days ago

Stop Twerking In Lagos And Abuja Nightclubs, It Is An Executive Show Of Shame – APC Lambasts Governor Adeleke

Liverpool reach agreement to appoint Sporting boss, Ruben Amorim
Forum | 1 week ago

Liverpool reach agreement to appoint Sporting boss, Ruben Amorim

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane
Forum | 1 week ago

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane