Juliana Olayode sets bounty on lady who was teaching her child how to smoke in disturbing video

Forum 4 years ago

Juliana Olayode sets bounty on lady who was teaching her child how to smoke in disturbing video

Popular Nigerian actress, Juliana Olayode also known as “Toyo baby” in popular sitcom, ‘Jenifa’s diary’ has set a bounty on girl who was seen teaching her son how to smoke in a now viral disturbing video.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/a70d94d3552ec1cd7402d844b7ce720c.jpg

The video which broke the internet shows the boy who appears between the ages of 3 to 6 smoking shisha pipes in a room with his mother who was recording the act.

Olayode Juliana reposted the video on her Instagram page with over 2.3 million followers to launch a manhunt for the boy’s mother as horrifying parents and anti-smoking campaigners joined her in her comment section.

Sharing the video, she wrote:

“I have a terrible headache right now, I know we have Corona to worry about but seeing this makes my heart ache, I can’t even express how I feel in words right now……………..

Please @amazonmercy has a cash prize for who can help me locate her… Please share this video if you can, this girl must be found!!!!!!!!!!”

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/7582326ea8f45722fa9d34daae2e8d62.png

Watch the horrifying video below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast
Forum | 9 hours ago

Double Booked: Adam Scott Sets Directorial Debut With Star-Filled Cast

Ride Trailer Sets Release Date for Western Drama
Forum | 2 days ago

Ride Trailer Sets Release Date for Western Drama

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie