Twerking for money: Actress Ireti Doyle reacts as girls storms celebrities’ Instalive video to display nudity

Forum 4 years ago

Twerking for money: Actress Ireti Doyle reacts as girls storms celebrities’ Instalive video to display nudity

After the Federal Government announced Lockdown in Nigeria and extended the days by two weeks in a bid to cub the spread of COVID-19 in the Nation, boredom is climbing high, cash flow is reducing for some Nigerian youths and a lot of them are jumping on ever giveaway opportunity on social media.

One of the trending Giveaways on social media is organised by Nigerian Entertainers who are randomly giving out money to girls who twerks for them and their fans on Instalive video. Backlashes and several controversies have followed this act as some girls are not only twerking but displaying nudity in order to increase their chances of winning money.

Some of the viral Instalive giveaways were organised by Slimcase, MC Galaxy, Kidominant and others.

Seasoned veteran actress, Ireti Doyle has aired her views as the Instalive sessions gets fierce after some young ladies were spotted twerking and masturbating on MC Galaxy and Slimcase’s Instalive videos on Saturday night.

The actress noted that the world is at everyone’s fingertips but added that in coming years, many will wonder why they can’t catch a break. Ireti urged social media users to be careful of what they put up on the internet as there is a digital footprint.

She tweeted;

In the coming years many will wonder why they can’t catch a break… they will blame it on village pple and “haters”. Alas the demon will be in the digital footprint. The world is literally at your fingertips… be mindful of what you’re putting out there.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/88692b1011eb5a803f488c34f7c74d50.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 4 hours ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 5 hours ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 5 hours ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 11 hours ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd