Banky W reacts as actor Akah Nnani blames Chinese doctors for increase in coronavirus in Nigeria

Forum 3 years ago

Banky W reacts as actor Akah Nnani blames Chinese doctors for increase in coronavirus in Nigeria

Banky W has reacted after actor Akah Nnani stated that the confirmed cases of coronavirus in Nigeria has been increasing since the arrival of Chinese doctors.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/deb092a7288b103bf03d62932a4f0854.jpg

Akah Nnani made the statement in reaction to an announcement made by the Nigerian Center for Disease Control, NCDC, which reveals that the number of confirmed cases of coronavirus in Nigeria has reached 627.

He tweeted:
“Since the Chinese doctors came, the numbers started soaring!!! NCDC!!! Wake uuuppp!!!! Gademit!”.

Responding to the tweet from the actor, Banky W pointed out that the Chinese doctors who arrived in Nigeria to help fight against the virus aren’t to blame for the sudden increase in cases of the virus.

According to him, Nigeria was getting fewer cases because enough test wasn’t getting carried out.

He tweeted:
“The numbers started soaring because we have drastically ramped up the number of tests we are doing every day, bro. The true numbers were always MUCH worse than what we knew. We were just under-testing and under-reporting because of a lack of testing capacity.”

Akah Nnani responded:

“Look, my tweet isn’t literal.

The doctors aren’t the reason why the numbers are up. True. But the tweet above is just an expression of the distrust I have of the Chinese govt. In my mind, They are at fault for everything”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat
Forum | 1 day ago

UCL: You killed the game – Gundogan blames Barcelona teammate for PSG defeat

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes