Princess Shyngle Promises To Wait For Her Husband Who Is Serving 10-Year Jail Term For Internet Fraud

Forum 3 years ago

Princess Shyngle Promises To Wait For Her Husband Who Is Serving 10-Year Jail Term For Internet Fraud

Gambian-born actress and socialite, Princess Shyngle has taken to social media to assure her jailed Senegalese husband, Frederic Badji that she will continue waiting for him to finish serving his time.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/92114f64a93f6884ce97889d2c628786.jpg

Frederic Badji is allegedly serving a 10-year jail term in the United States after he was busted for over issues related to fraud in New York in September 2019.

The emotional actress took to social media today and reassured her embattled husband that she will wait for him no matter how long it takes.

“I can’t wait I feel sorry for our neighbors that entire week I miss youuuuuu @fredericbadji1 I know you’re having a bad day today and I know you’re gonna see this post and I know it’ll definitely make you smile @fredericbadji1 , I love you and I always want you to know that I’m not going anywhere I don’t care how long I’ll be right here waiting for you”, she posted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 20 hours ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 2 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship
Forum | 4 days ago

Young Couple Who Discovered They’re Siblings After a Year of Dating Refuse to End Relationship

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term
Forum | 4 days ago

James Brown reacts as netizens call for his arrest following Bobrisky’s 6-month jail term