My Views On Domestic Violence - Actress Enemchukwu Chinelo Rosemary Speaks

Forum 3 years ago

My Views On Domestic Violence - Actress Enemchukwu Chinelo Rosemary Speaks

With current rise of domestic violence in the country even during this covid-19 ear is constantly alarming and a lot of people are speaking up against it, including Nigerian celebrities.

To join the list of complainers against the act is Nollywood ac­tress, Enemchukwu Chinelo Rosemary, as she takes a stand against domestic violence and abuse on Nigerian women.

Reacting to a recent story of a Nigerian woman who was abused by her husband for 10 years, Enemchukwu Chinelo  said that any woman in an abusive relationship should pack her bags and leave once he hits her for the first time.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/541bb4b217c179b16341b347ef224079.jpghttps://storage.waploaded.com/images/d6672df7279df0aba7c8547cf9805847.jpg

Enemchukwu Chinelo  wrote on her social media page sharing the photo of the abused woman and her husband. She said: “Fellow women of this world, I really don’t think this topic of domestic violence can be emphasized enough. It is a simple as you being in that position that you can’t as much as breath because your next move or next thing you say can result to this. If a man hits you once, I beg pack your bag and leave, you survive this one today doesn't guarantee you will survive the next one. 

People have died from it and are still dying from it #DomesticViolenceKills, leaving the children to suffer “you actually thought staying because of them would change anything”. Let me put this out there, nobody is worth injured like this for.

“Life as it is, is tough enough already, you should be able to have a home you go to and be at peace.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 2 days ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Expert speaks on Ronaldo leaving Al Nassr

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

Deadpool & Wolverine: Jean Grey Actress Confirms Absence From MCU Sequel