Busted: Bobrisky grabs his fake breasts as they almost fell off the bra in new video

Forum 3 years ago

Busted: Bobrisky grabs his fake breasts as they almost fell off the bra in new video

Popular Nigerian cross dresser, Okuneye Idris, better known as Bobrisky, who claims to be a transgender has been busted in new video he shared online today.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/071ed2e4a7f3c428f6a4767a52714e3c.jpg

Taking to his official instagram page today, April 23, 2020, the self acclaimed transgender shared a video of himself dancing.

In the said video, he’s pictured making several attempts to prevent his “fake breasts” from falling off off the bra he wore as he danced to a song playing in the background.

Sharing the dance video on his page, he captions it thus;

“My breast almost fell out from my bra ? ? ? ?. I need a new bra“

Watch Video;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Shallipopi
Forum | 4 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 5 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel